Are your lipsticks waterproof?
- Yes, our liquid lipsticks are transfer-resistant, water-proof, smudge-proof, kiss-proof, all natural, and cruelty free.
If they are waterproof, how do I remove them?
- We recommend using an oil-based make-up remover of your choice or any kind of oil to remove. You can also use olive oil, coconut oil, etc. Please keep in mind that if you eat oily foods throughout the day, you may experience a tiny bit of rub-off. This is normal. Just touch-up and re-apply!
What makes your liquid lipsticks different than the others?
- Our formula is different than any you will find on the market. It took almost 10 months to create the one-of-a-kind formula. It is so featherlight you do not feel it on your lips, it is extremely pigmented, and does not dry out your lips.
If the liquid lipstick is waterproof, does that mean it will dry out my lips?
- Not if you take proper care of your lips. Other waterproof formula contain alcohol, which dry out the lips, ours do not. We recommend using a lip-scrub of your choice to keep your lips in great condition.
Are your products made in the United States?
- Yes, they are. We do work with other countries for packaging, etc.
Do you have brand representatives?
- Yes, we would love to work with you!
How do I get on your PR list?
- You can find our information under the "Contact Us" portion of this page. We only choose 2-3 per month from our PR list, due to high volume.
Can I layer a lipgloss over the liquid lipstick?
- Yes, you can. However, please be sure none of the ingredients in the lipgloss are oil based. It will affect the wear-time.
What is the average wear-time of your liquid lipsticks?
- Usually about 8 hours. We've had some who have said theirs lasted 12. It really depends on your lifestyle.
Why are your liquid lipsticks cheaper than the other ones I own? Does that mean they are not good quality?
- Absolutely not. We own the formula, which is why we are able to bring it at such a great price. Other retailers choose to put similar formulas to ours on the market for $18.00-$20.00, however, we don't feel the need to.
Any other questions, please feel free to contact us at Sheree_Cosmetics@outlook.com.